Bromley GP Alliance have collaborated with other health and social services as part of One Bromley to develop a comprehensive Covid-19 recovery plan.
The plan describes how One Bromley will continue to restart services paused during the pandemic and take steps to reduce risk and manage a second wave of Covid-19. One Bromley discusses how lessons from the response so far will be applied to long-term ambitions for health and care within Bromley.
- Supporting and empowering our residents to have healthier and more independent lives.
- Giving every child in Bromley the best possible start in life.
- Reducing health inequalities.
- Providing personalised and proactive care to our most vulnerable residents.
- Ensuring mental health conditions are given the same priority as physical health.
- Enabling partners and services in Bromley to work as a single system to deliver integrated care.
- Reducing duplication and enabling more people to be cared for in the community.
One Bromley is a local care collaboration between King’s College Hospital, Oxleas, Bromley Healthcare, Bromley GP Alliance, St Christopher’s Hospice, Bromley Third Sector Enterprise, Bromley Council and NHS.
Read the recovery plan here