The COVID-19 vaccination clinic held at Community House has now closed and will be replaced by two new vaccination clinics – St Edwards Church in Mottingham and London Lane Clinic.
- St Edwards Church: St Edward’s Church, Mottingham, SE9 4AX
- London Lane Clinic: Kinnaird House, 37-39 London Lane, Bromley, BR1 4HB
Patients with a second vaccination due at Community House will be contacted with the new location of their vaccination when the vaccination is due and will not be required to contact BGPA or their surgery regarding this.
Dysart Surgery, Southview Partnership and London Lane Clinic will see their patients receive their vaccines at London Lane Surgery, whilst Chislehurst Medical Practice, Links Medical Practice and Woodlands Practice patients will all receive their vaccinations at St Edward’s Church. Further to this Norheads Lane Surgery and Stock Hill Medical Centre will be moving to West Wickham & Shirley Baptist Church and Bromley Common and Southborough Lane will be moving to Orpington Health and Wellbeing Centre. Please see the image below for the vaccination site updates.
March 2021 vaccination sites update:
We’d also like to take this time to thank the Community House site for supporting the vaccination programme in its first phase for 12 weeks.
- Pfizer vaccination second dose is now scheduled at 11 weeks – if this affects you, we will be in contact to rearrange your vaccine date
- You can only come to a BGPA vaccination site for your second vaccination if you received your first jab with us
- For more information about this site closing, please see HERE