The Locum Bank is a system that has been designed by the Bromley GP Alliance to fulfil the needs of Bromley Practices to fill locum sessions. The system is designed to remove the need to pay locum agency fees and so both Practices and Locums will see financial benefits.
For practices, the system will enable you to promote your locum sessions to the locums in the area. Once applications have been made, you can then pick the locum who meets your needs. Both parties agree to fulfil the session on the system. For locums, the system enables you to advertise your availability to practices across a wide area. The sign up process is easy. Once done, you can view and apply for locum sessions.
How to Apply:
For practices with sessions to fill complete the booking form and email to email@example.com
For Locums, email your CV along with your employment documents (please see below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two References (Professional)
- Verification of Identity (Passport or Driving License)
- Evidence of Immunisation (Hepatitis B, MMR, Tetanus, Diptheria and Polio, BCG, and Varicella)
- Evidence of Appraisal
- Evidence of Right to Work (Passport or Visa)
- Enhanced DBS Check
- GMC Registration
- Indemnity Cover
- Training Certificates for CPR/BLS, IG toolkit and Level 3 Child and Adult Safeguard
- You will also be required to complete new starter forms including a medical questionnaire