From 19 October, patients can use the phlebotomy booking system to independently book their phlebotomy/blood test appointment with their preferred location without having to wait in a phone queue. Booking a blood test appointment is now 6 simple steps away.
How do I book an appointment?
If your GP requires you to have a blood test, you will be given a blood test form. With the form at hand, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Choose your preferred location.
Step 3: Select your preferred date and time.
Step 4: Insert details and register.
Step 5: Indicate required assistance and agree to terms and conditions.
Step 6: Confirm your appointment.
To decrease wait times for patients, the introduction of the online booking system aims to be more time efficient and improve patient experience when booking an appointment. Whilst patients will no longer need to use the telephone line to book an appointment, the line (0203 930 0245) will still be available Monday-Friday (08:00-17:00) for those who are unable to book online.
Locations and Appointment Availability
- Orpington Health and Wellbeing Centre – 19 Homefield Rise, Orpington BR6 0FE
- Dysart Surgery – 13 Ravensbourne Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1HN
- Summercroft Surgery – 1c Starts Hill Road, Orpington BR6 7AR
- The Park Practice – 17 Oakfield Road, London SE20 8QA
- Ballater Surgery – 108 Chislehurst Road, Orpington BR6 0DW
- Eden Park Surgery – Eden Park Surgery, Croydon Road, Beckenham
- Beckenham Beacon (King’s) – Beckenham BR3 3QL
- Orpington Hospital (King’s) – Orpington BR6 9JU
- Beckenham Clinic – 14 The Crescent, Beckenham BR3 1DU
- St Mary Cray Practice – St Mary Cray Practice, High Street, Orpington