The Bromley GP Community Headache service is a specialist GP clinic which provides assessment, investigations, advice and treatment to patients suffering with all forms of disabling headaches.
Conditions treated include:
- Migraine (episodic and particularly chronic migraine)
- Cluster headache
- Medication-overuse headache
- New daily persistent headache
- SUNCT / SUNA
- Post-traumatic headache
- Secondary headache disorders
We use a wide range of treatments, including:
- Lifestyle advice to manage and prevent specific types of headache
- Medications to treat and prevent headaches
- Botulinum toxin therapy for chronic migraine
- Greater occipital nerve blocks
- London Lane Clinic, Kinnaird House, 37-39 London Lane, Bromley, Kent, BR1 4HB
Appointments are available:
- Thursdays, 1:30pm to 4:30pm
How do I get an appointment?
All appointments are made through the NHS Electronic Referral Service (ERS). In order to get a referral you will need to see your registered GP who will decide if it is clinically necessary and if the Community Headache service is the most appropriate service available for your condition. You will then be able to choose an available time and date to suit you.