Bromley GP Alliance Access hubs were established to support Bromley GP practices and their patients by offering additional appointments across Bromley. The Hubs offer evening and weekend appointments for patients registered with Bromley practices. Since their introduction they have become very popular with and their utilisation rate is amongst the highest in London.
Patients registered with a Bromley GP can now be seen outside of normal practice hours at one of three locations:
- Cator Medical Centre, (Beckenham Beacon), 379 Croydon Road. Beckenham, BR3 3FD
- Crown Medical Centre, 3 Mackintosh St, Bromley BR2 9GT
- Poverest Medical Centre, 42 Poverest Rd, Orpington BR5 2DQ
The hubs are open:
- Monday to Friday, 4pm to 8pm.
- Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm
You will be seen by a Bromley GP who will have access to your GP records. The Access Hubs are for patients who are unable to get an appointment with their own GP Practice or if you have called NHS 111 for an urgent problem that can be seen by a GP.
How do I get an appointment?
If you are unable to get an appointment with your own GP practice, ask for an appointment at one of the Access Hubs. Your GP practice may be able to book you an appointment at one of the Access Hubs.
If you have called NHS 111 for an urgent problem that can be seen by a GP, NHS 111 may be able to book you an appointment at one of the Access Hubs.
The GP Access Hubs offer the following benefits:
- They are designed to be an extension of GP services.
- Patients will see a local GP who will have access to the patient’s GP records allowing continuity of care.
- Details of patient consultation will be available to the registered GP straight away
- Waiting times will be kept to a minimum through the appointment system
- GPs will be able to book advance appointments for their patients
All GP surgeries in Bromley are connected to the same IT network, meaning, once you have given permission, your medical records can be accessed and updated, no matter which doctor you see.
Care we deliver
Our GP Hubs are staffed by experienced GPs and offer assessment and treatment for adults and children.