The NHS Health Check is a health check-up for adults in England aged 40-74. It’s designed to assess the risk of you developing kidney disease, dementia, heart disease, type 2 diabetes or having a stroke. As we get older, we have a higher risk of developing one of these conditions. An NHS Health Check helps find ways to lower this risk.
- The Park Practice, 17 Oakfield Road, London, SE20 8QA
- Dysart Surgery, 13 Ravensbourne Rd, Bromley BR1 1HN
- Poverest Medical Centre, 42 Poverest Rd, Orpington BR5 2DQ
- Crown Medical Centre, 3 Mackintosh St, Bromley BR2 9GT
Appointments are available:
- Park Practice, Tuesdays 1:30pm to 5pm
- Poverest Medical Centre, Thursdays 6pm to 8:45pm
- Crown Medical Centre, Saturday 9am to 11am (Alternate Weeks)
- Dysart Surgery, Saturday 8:30am to 12pm
How do I get an appointment?
If you’re in the 40-74 age group without a pre-existing condition, you can expect to receive a letter from your GP or local authority inviting you for a free NHS Health Check every five years. The Bromley GP Alliance, offer appointments to patients registered with a Bromley GP practice in four locations for ease of access for Bromley Patients. Your GP practice can book directly into available appointments.