Job closing date: 22 January 2021
As the Finance Manager you will be the technical lead in the team, ensure all financial records are maintained, operate the xero accounting system and day to day function of the finance team. Support the service teams with their management accounting for both Bromley GP Alliance and BETH companies.
Responsible for all the financial governance arrangements between the Bromley GP Alliance and BETH and adhere to the separation funding streams.
Main duties of the job
- Manage the invoice payments process.
- Allocate, code and post financial transactions to accounts system.
- Ensure the finance team deliver management accounting reporting, financial statements.
- Maintain office and clinical supplies.
- Manage the procurement of supplies and ensure the organisation sources the best value for money supplies.
- Maintain internal control systems.
- Manage accounts payable/receivable.
- Oversee preparation of bank payment runs.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Manage pension payments for both NEST and NHS Pensions Accounts.
- Liaison with NHS Pensions, informing them of changes in contract and staffing.
- Assist with budget preparation and audits.
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records.
- Prepare costings for business cases, tenders, and services with support from the finance officer.
- Be involved in financial discussion and negotiations with Commissioners and external Organisations.
- Deputising the Head of Finance when required.